Friday, May 18, 2012

JCMessiah Highlights: The Flashback Top 5 (2-25-2012)

Greetings!

Before we get into the weekly top 5, let me tell you why there wasn't a weekly "Flashback Top 5" last Friday.  We were very busy finishing up the free e-book taken from the Easter series of posts.  It is posted on our new "FOR Bookworms" feature page.  You can read more about it by clicking here.  It is called "The Beginning of Forgiving"  Check it out.

Here are the top 5 posts favored by the community at "Jesus Christ The Messiah" (JCMessiah.org) during the week ending February 25th, 2012, starting with #5.  Let's flashback together, all the way to #1, and feel free to forward these highlights to your family, friends, and others who might like to receive them.

----------------------

>>> #5 <<<

Live love and show it.  No degree necessary.  You're certified by faith.

----------------------

>>> #4 <<<

PRAYER: Dear Lord, we have seen how your love has resonated down through the ages and impacted so many lives, as made apparent by the seemingly endless number of expressions handed down by articulate people who came to know you.  We thank you, Lord, for inspiring those individuals to leave behind their testimonials.  They have served once again to help mankind to know the depth of your pure love.  Amen!

----------------------

>>> #3 <<<

PRAYER: Father in Heaven, I will strive today to walk in humility, so that you, Lord, can shine through and let others see that YOU are what I'm all about.  Please be with me as I proceed into my busy week.  I count the days until I can once again be in your House of Worship.  In the meantime, I take each day as a step, leaving behind no footprints, as mine will be in yours.  Amen!

----------------------

>>> #2 <<<

PRAYER: Oh, merciful Father in Heaven, I rely on you each and every day to help me in the care and protection of the family you have given me.  I take this responsibility to heart, Lord.  When I open my eyes each day, my hand extends to reach each of them, while my eyes lift up toward you.  As I take my first steps out the door and proceed into my day, I leave my family in your care.  As I bid them my love and hopes for a safe and healthy day, I put my trust in you.  Without you, God, I am unfit.  My home is YOUR home, Lord.  It is where my child's first prayers were spoken from the heart.  It is where we have spent many nights, reading your Word before closing our eyes to rest.  Thank you for watching over us, Lord.  Take us through this day, and please let your will be that we reunite without cause for anything less than good conditions and good spirits.  We rely on you, Lord.  Thank you for being God.  Amen!

----------------------

>>> #1 <<<

PRAYER.  Oh Lord, my God, the One and Only God ... Please let the peace in my heart respond to all of the voices of chaos in my life.  My voice is one of confusion, Lord, when the words flow purely out of my mind rather than from You.  You are in my heart, Lord, where I AM at peace.  My God, please be the Master of Ceremonies in my life.  May my heart be your stage.  Let every word from my mouth be blessed first by you.  Otherwise, bind my tongue so that it cannot dishonor you.  Amen!

----------------------

We are "Jesus Christ The Messiah" Community page, and we're on the web at http://JCMessiah.org.  We're also on Facebook at http://JCMessaih.com

Come, join us, and please feel free to share / forward the good news with others.  Also, feel free to email us at Feedback@JCMessiah.org OR reply to this email if you have any questions.

Blessings!

Leanne Bolton - Executive Editor
"Jesus Christ The Messiah" Community
His Everlasting Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment